One Scalable Visibility & Position Intelligence Platform
Powered by Patented 2-way Bluetooth Software
People & Assets Realtime 3D management
One platform Secure and scaleable for any business
Out of the box & turnkey
Setup, daily use, maintenance, and scaling are so easy. Loud-Hailer achieves all this with our patented 2-way Bluetooth software. You manage it through the Position Intelligence Hub. An elegant combination of software, hardware, and services consisting of:
- Position Intelligence Hub – management, dashboards and reporting
- iOS and Android mobile apps 2-way, device agnostic BTE software
- Proprietary BUKI Box, wearables, fobs, environmental sensors and app
- Device, IOT and hardware agnostic integration and interoperability
- Out of the box, configurable, and customized solutions and applications
- 24/7/365 data management and security
- Dedicated onboarding and customer success support
- Ever increasing number of solutions, applications, and device integrations
Experience Our Scaleable ROI Solution
Our patented software is the first to enable cross platform devices to talk directly to each other without consistent cloud connection. Our proprietary technology provides a significant business advantage.
- Our 2-way Bluetooth mesh network technology enables iOS, Android and LINUX devices to talk directly to each other.
- That means our solution keeps working even if the customer’s facility is cut off from the server due to a connection failure.
- This also makes our technology scalable and configurable, where customers can roll out our solution all at once or incrementally.
- With our BUKI Boxes we can install quickly (over 1M sq ft installed in a couple of days).
- Our software also manages all repairs and upgrades virtually, with no site visits.
- This means we install fewer pieces of hardware at the customer site, and revisit them less frequently, making our solution more affordable, nimble and faster.
- And we give people free mobility of movement, no need to scan to enter or exit different locations or swipe any cards or fobs.
How Loud-Hailer’s Privacy Model Builds Strong Employee Engagement
3 Laws of Privacy - Consent, Protection and Reward (CPR)